|The finished runners on a beautiful fall day!|
My project to use up yards of my Christmas fabric stash by making some Christmas table runners is complete. I've written about my efforts here, here, and here . Before putting on the binding, I calculated that these 14 runners used up about 15 yards of fabric. I think the binding used up at least 4 more. I have not yet run out of fabric (although these made a huge dent in the pile), but I may have run out of steam! I finished these a few weeks ago, but bad weather, the time change and a busy workplace hindered my blogging updates!
|All the runners on the deck.|
|One of the runners in a more realistic setting.|
|I remembered to add my tag to each of the runners!|
Following are more pictures of the fronts and backs of these runners.
Glad to get these done! I just got a Tiara II, and am spending time getting used to that, and I have a few non-holiday projects that I must get to. It is hard to believe, looking at those calm waves, that last year about this time (11/17), we got hammered with 7 feet of snow!
|View of the deck last November. Hmmmm, the lake looks the same.|
Here is hoping for a less snowy November.