Sunday, November 8, 2015

Finished Christmas Table Runners!


The finished runners on a beautiful fall day!
     My project to use up yards of my Christmas fabric stash by making some Christmas table runners is complete.  I've written about my efforts here, here, and  here .  Before putting on the binding, I calculated that these 14 runners used up about 15 yards of fabric.  I think the binding used up at least 4 more.   I have not yet run out of fabric (although these made a huge dent in the pile), but I may have run out of steam!  I finished these a few weeks ago, but bad weather, the time change and a busy workplace hindered my blogging updates!
All the runners on the deck. 
One of the runners in a more realistic setting.  
I remembered to add my tag to each of the runners!
Following are more pictures of the fronts and backs of these runners. 








     Glad to get these done!   I just got a Tiara II, and am spending time getting used to that, and I have a few non-holiday projects that I must get to.  It is hard to believe, looking at those calm waves, that last year about this time (11/17), we got hammered with 7 feet of snow!
View of the deck last November.  Hmmmm, the lake looks the same.  

Here is hoping for a less snowy November.

Take care,
Gretchen

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.